[vc_row][vc_column][vc_custom_heading text=”CV”][/vc_column][/vc_row][vc_row][vc_column][vc_column_text]CV stands for curriculum vita. It provides a summary of one’s experience and skills. it is a easy process thought which we can convey our skill`s experience and qualification. Sometimes large organizations will ask for a one-page CV summary when they expect a large pool of applicants.
Why we use CV:
CV is use when we want to apply for a international, academic, educational, scientific, medical and research position.
What information should a CV include?
- Previous related work experience
- Qualifications and skills
- Easy to read
- Spelling and grammar
- Clear object
- Keywords added
- Contact information
- Computer skills
- Personal experience
What make a good CV?
- It is targeted on the specific job or career area for which you are applying and brings out the relevant skills you have to offer
- It is carefully and clearly laid out: logically ordered, easy to read and not cramped
- It is informative but concise
- It is accurate in content, spelling and grammar. If you mention attention to detail as a skill, make sure your spelling and grammar is perfect!
What mistakes do candidates make on their CV?
- Spelling and grammar 56% of employers found this
- Not tailored to the job 21%
- Length not right & poor work history 16%
- Poor format and no use of bullets 11%
- No accomplishments 9%
- Contact & email problems 8%
- Objective/profile was too vague 5%
- Lying 2%
- Having a photo 1%
Tips for Making an Impressive CV
In Order to get an appealing and attractive CV format please Contact Us[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row][vc_row][vc_column][vc_btn title=”CONTACT US” color=”primary” link=”url:https%3A%2F%2Fcareeradviser.com.pk%2Fcontact-us%2F|||”][/vc_column][/vc_row]